Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 London Olympics Open

It's been a few months since the amazing closing ceremonies of the London Games but I would like to share again the Opening I shot for NBC Olympics. Once again, many thanks to the outstanding NBC Olympics Unit which makes all of this possible.   

Thanks to all the UK production teams and the Office of British Tourism for their support, guidance and hospitality during my journeys throughout the country.

I have had the honor and great opportunity to shoot special films and Opens for the Olympics since the Sydney Games in 2000. Without a doubt, shooting for The Games are projects which are one of a kind.

Next up....Sochi 
Enjoy,  Scott D




 

1 comment:

  1. You are so good at what you do. It really amazes me sometimes. -Trae

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis2